Saturday, May 11, 2019

Lo Que Dice Clarita Invierno 2019

As Dada finished all her food she said, “Daddy is going to be a fatty daddy.” Followed by Emmett saying, “Daddy is growing!”


“It smells so terocious!” (She meant atrocious)


“Yeah you had fur on the stairs we don’t.” (Talking about Dada having carpet on his stairs and ours are wood.)

I asked her if she wanted to play soccer next year and she said, “Yeah, I want the yummy snacks! I only play for the snacks!”



“Fish eat allergies.” (She meant algae)



Talking about getting older, “But you’re not gonna be old, old, old like Abuela Sheri for a long time!”


Me: “Did you eat all your lunch?” Clara: “Not my cheese stick because I didn’t order that.”


“This apple juice doesn’t have any added sugar. It’s better with added sugar. This tastes kind of like water.”


“If I had a yes day I would watch movies and eat sugar all day!”



As she’s writing in the car… “Excited mark.” Me: “It’s an exclamation mark.” Clara: “I know what it’s called.” (Whispers under her breath) “Excited mark.”



(Watching/listening to Lindsey Stirling and Peter Bence, The Greatest Showman) Clara: “I’m going to cry.” Kevin: “Why are you going to cry?” Clara: “It’s just so beautiful!”



“I know you can see my boobies but...some people’s dresses you can see their boobies.” (Already learning how to dress provocatively!)


No comments:

Post a Comment