Sunday, May 19, 2013

Clara's First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was very nice. Clarita got me a massage gift certificate since carrying her around and feeding her have wreaked havoc on my back. How sweet of her. We went to church and then to my brother's house to celebrate with my family and his wife's family. They BBQd and we ate so much that we didn't even have room for dessert (not even me and I love dessert). Clara behaved beautifully and only got fussy as we were about to leave because she was tired.


Add caption
We then headed off to Kevin's sister's house to celebrate with his family. Clara got really tired there so I finally put her in the Baby Bjorn and she spent most of the evening asleep. Before we left, we laid Clara and Teagan on the floor next to each other. What followed was hilarious and had all of us standing over them laughing! Clarita was flailing about talking up a storm as usual while Teagan attempted to eat Clara's hands as they would flail over to her. Teagan managed to lick her a few times and became upset because Clara wouldn't keep her hands still enough for her to get her mouth around them. Clara appeared oblivious to it all. I think these two are going to have some fun growing up together so close in age!
All the cousins

Teagan wouldn't look at the camera


Auntie Alyssa holding Clarita for the first time



No comments:

Post a Comment