Monday, October 10, 2016

Emmett's Nursery

Somehow it has taken me a year to do this post. Funny thing is, everything was done by the time he was born except the map on the wall which just needed a frame. Fafa and Dada redid the floors as we ripped the carpet up before Emmett was born. I actually got crafty and painted the letters, made the numbers out of buttons and painted frames that Tia used for her wedding, and put cloth in the embroidery hoops. The crib, dresser, bookshelf, and chair were all in Clara's nursery. The bookshelf came from Dada's Grandma Reva's house. The cameras were also Great Grandma Reva's and were in the room when it was a guest room so I just left them (maybe he'll be inspired to be a famous photographer someday!). I bought the valances, Tia got the orange sheet and changing table cover, and I bought the rug. The blanket was made by Auntie Kate as a wedding present for us, but it matched so I put it in Emmett's room. It was all fairly simple and I had fun working on it. I am very happy with how his room turned out! Although I didn't know exactly what I wanted, it is perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment