Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sports

This fall we attended/participated in a lot of sporting events. Dada, Tio, and Fafa did a century bike ride and we saw them off and even managed to see them along the route on our way to Teegee's and Tristan's soccer games.We watched a few of those throughout the season and after watching all of the kids on Teagan's team cry and refuse to play I was really glad Clara was not old enough to play in Kingsburg this year. We even made it to one of Reedcito's games, and he loved playing and put his heart into it!









Dada and Tio did the Tulare Triathlon and Tia and the kids and I went to watch. They did great (Dada got fourth place) and the kids had fun. Until Clara lost the rock she was carrying and threw an epic tantrum that lasted for at least 20 minutes while we drove to breakfast.
















I even decided to come out of retirement and ran my first half marathon in three years! I ran with a pacer for the first time ever and managed to break my goal of under a seven minute pace! I ran it in 1:29:35 and ended up getting second overall out of females. The kids and Dada watched and cheered me on. Now Clara is obsessed with running and we had to run races all day after the half marathon! She's quite the little runner!



Trying to be as photogenic as Kevin (and failing)
Playing in a tree

No comments:

Post a Comment