Saturday, November 17, 2018

Fun, Puns, and Skeletons

The Kettelsens hosted their annual Halloween party and the theme this year was puns. At first I thought it was a terrible theme, but the more I thought, the more awesome ideas I came up with! We decided to go with Taco Belle, Batman Cereal Killer (Tio Robert came up with the idea of a cereal killer when he was in 5th grade), and Kit Cat. Unfortunately, nobody had any idea what Dada and I were (as I told him would happen) since nobody got that he was a "kit fox." There were a ton of great ideas (most of them I wasn't clever enough to figure out) and I was surprised by the x-rated costumes since that never crossed my mind. I didn't manage to get pictures of all the costumes, but I got most!

Kit Cat, Taco Belle, Batman Cereal Killer

Pussy Magnet and Cock Teas

Red headed step child

The Devil wears Prada

Cock Sucker

Unplanned twinning french kiss

Wolf in sheep's clothes, pumpkin pi, insta gram, spelling bee

"pun"isher, party pooper

Frank in stein and Bear Grills
 
Fantasy sports

Pot head, center of the universe, blue angel

A princess, her knight in shining armor, and dragons

Running with scissors

Pumpkin pi

Holy cows






Chelsea even had a bubble guy do a bubble show that the kids absolutely loved. He also did balloon animals and the kids were in heaven! We all had a ton of fun, ate way too much, and stayed up way past bedtime...all signs of an awesome Halloween party!



Passing out her tacos





She kept walking up to Tio and asking him to pick her up!







No comments:

Post a Comment