Monday, August 26, 2019

Lo Que Dice Clarita Primavera 2019

Although Clarita generally speaks pretty well, she still says some funny stuff sometimes. Generally it's when she's learning a new difficult word and she pronounces it wrong. She's still extremely stubborn and will argue with me when I correct her about anything.

“It smells so terocious!” (She meant atrocious.)


Watching/listening to Lindsey Stirling and Peter Bence “The Greatest Showman.” Clara: “I’m going to cry.” Dada: “Why are you going to cry?” Clara: “It’s just so beautiful.”


“Yeah you had fur on the stairs we don’t.” (Talking about why Dada could slide down his carpet covered stairs and she couldn't slide down our wooden stairs.) 

I asked her if she wanted to play soccer next year and she said, “Yeah, I want the yummy snacks! I only play for the snacks!”


“Fish eat allergies.” (She meant algae.)

As Dada finished all her food Clara said,“Daddy is going to be a fatty daddy.”  Followed by Emmett saying, “Daddy is growing!”


Me: “Did you eat all your lunch?” Clara: “Not my cheese stick because I didn’t order that.”

“If I had a yes day I would watch movies and eat sugar all day!”


As she’s writing in the car… “Excited mark.” Me: “It’s an exclamation mark.” Clara: “I know what it’s called.” (Whispers under her breath) “Excited mark.”

Talking about her dress: “I know you can see my boobies but... in some people’s dresses you can see their boobies.”


“This apple juice doesn’t have any added sugar. It’s better with added sugar. This tastes kind of like water.”

Talking about getting older, “But you’re not gonna be old, old, old like Abuela Sheri for a long time!”


Me: “How old do you have to be to drink alcohol?” Emmett: “4, 5, 61!” Me: “That’s right, 61!” Clara: “But you’re not 61...”


No comments:

Post a Comment