Monday, February 15, 2016

January Celebrations

January is a busy month for birthdays! Abuela Sheri's is the 14th, Aba's is the 20th, mine is the 27th, and Tia Alyssa's is the 28th! We even squeezed in a party for Cambria and had a fun month of celebrating!

For Abuela Sheri's birthday we went out to dinner with the whole family. The kids(especially Clara and Teegee) had tons of fun playing. Clarita and Teegee sat next to each other and did more playing than eating!



Tia Laurie made dinner for Aba and the whole family came over. Clara and I made cupcakes and she did a great job of frosting them! She insisted that Aba have candles for her cupcake and decided on two of them (boy is Aba young)!

"Bailey I read to you"






Why won't anybody give me cake?

Tia Laurie made me my favorite cake for family dinner the week of my birthday and Clara chose five candles for it! We had a low key night at home on my actual birthday with cheesecake and Clara sang to me. That weekend we went to Red Robin with los Tios for our obligatory dinner (Clara now sings "Red Robin...yummmm!"). That Sunday we went to lunch after church with my whole family for one last celebration (I got a whole week!).

Tio's experiment to see if he can fit under the gate

He got stuck!

Jello cake!
mmm aguacate

She loves the sugary fresas from Tia's drink


Bottomless rootbeer float!

Cambria's birthday party finished off the month and we enjoyed a pow wow. Cam and Bri did a great job and it was super cute. Cami was cute blowing out her candles (she blew so softly that it took her numerous attempts) and daintily eating her cake. There were a ton of kids there and Clarita and Emmett both had fun playing.



The Kauks


The birthday girl

Emmett and Brinley, born 8 days apart

Jeffrey and Clara helping Bayleaf make Indian noises
(she ended up getting scratched and crying)

Blowing out candles is serious business!



So many kids!

Tio voluntarily picked Emmett up!

No comments:

Post a Comment