Sunday, November 19, 2017

Clara's Toddler Room

I've been meaning to post this since Emmett was born and Clara's room got a makeover so her baby furniture could go to his room. Unlike her nursery in which I did pretty much nothing, I got crafty and painted a lot of the furniture this time around. I used chalk paint so I could do it in the kitchen, super pregnant, while Clara napped. The dresser was Abuela Sheri's when she was young, the doll wardrobe and cradle were made for me by Great Grandpa Bill when I was a little girl, and I bought the bed and bookshelf. I bought an unfinished rocking chair that I painted to replace the big chair and I hung her monthly pictures from 0 to 24 months on tulle. The growth chart was a present from Auntie Elizabeth and I made the wreath for her first birthday party. Everything else is left over from her nursery. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out and Clara absolutely loves it!












No comments:

Post a Comment