Monday, September 3, 2018

Emmett's Dragon Party

Emmett wanted another dinosaur party and Clara convinced him that he needed a dragon party since he already had a dinosaur party and dragons were kind of like dinosaurs. I tried to convince him to have some other type of party, but he was sold! We got back from Michigan right before his birthday and I had no time to plan, but it was actually perfect because I had no idea what to do for a dragon party. I made some dragon invitations and a few dragon cut-outs that I hung up. I also made him a dragon shirt with his name (thanks new Cricut). Emmett chose pizza and a water bounce house and we swam. It was literally the easiest party I ever threw and I actually felt like I had time to enjoy myself and hang out!



Eleanorita

Elisey

The kids had a blast in the water slide bounce house (aka a normal bounce house with an upside down sprinkler), swimming, and playing. I made cupcakes and Emmett chose blue frosting with some dragon cut-outs on top. 









Rory

Jefe and Emma

Jack

Eden

Serena

Emmett was so cute when he saw all the presents. In a voice full of awe he asked, "those are all for me?" He was so shocked and excited and went to town opening them. It was really sweet to see how much he appreciated them. Every time there was any type of plush toy he exclaimed that he could sleep with it! He got excited for pjs, clothes, toys, and of course, the superhero city from Tios that he had been waiting for since he saw it in their closet (followed by crying when Tio and I told him it could be for another kid). We had such a great time celebrating out big three-year-old!



"I can sleep with it!"

Jack and Clara were great helpers

Present of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment