Thursday, September 13, 2018

Lo Que Dice Clarita Primavera 2018

Clara has been speaking more Spanish and trying to conjugate words a lot more. She has such a good grasp of language now that she uses sarcasm and tries to reason with us. It's hard to get much past her, and she can even figure out simple things if we spell them. She speaks perfectly clear and can translate from English to Spanish and vice versa. Clara loves to talk and sing and often makes up songs. She "reads" books to Bailey and Emmett and even has her own preschool where she teaches them! There's never a dull moment when she's around!

“Grandpa Bill has none hair!”



“I’ll share with you because I’m five years old and I’m not as mean as I was when I was four!”


Mama: “You know what I want, niƱos that don’t scream and whine!” Clara: “I don’t think you’re going to get it. What will you give us if we do that?” Mama: “Kisses and hugs.” Clara: “I don’t think I want that, I’d rather have candy!”


"If you want her to have another baby you’re going to have to make her stop taking those medicine things." (What she told Emmett when he said he wanted me to have a baby)


“Why do you think that lady’s belly button is sticking out because that’s disgusting?!” (In response to a Guess billboard)


“I need to stop right now! I have a butt blister!”

Maybe from riding too many bikes?

“I just don’t ever want to stop petting cats or loving them.”


"New Kitty go see Dada. He likes petting cats. A lot." (True story)


“I don’t want to waste all your water, mom, and keep washing my hands. That would not be good!”


Me: “What do babies smell like?” Clara: “Bottles and spit up. At least that’s what Elise smells like so I think it’s what all babies smell like.”


“I am going to make you into a bacon and put you into my burrito and eat you!”


Me: telling Dada we need to have someone come out and look at all the cracks in our porch. Clara: “Remember that book there’s a something in my something?” Me: “There’s a Wocket in my Pocket?” Clara: “Yeah and it says that’s the type of house we live in. Well this is the type of house we live in!”


Clara: “I don’t know why it said old Mc Aba.” Dada: “Because you chose Aba.” Clara: “Yeah because it wanted an old person.”


“I have two books on my wish list that I don’t really want 'cause mama put them on when I didn’t take a nap.” (She gets to put things on her wish list when she takes a nap so she apparently thinks I punish her by putting things she doesn't want on when she refuses to sleep)



No comments:

Post a Comment