Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Emmett's Fourth Birthday Festivities

Since we went to Legoland for Emmett's birthday we didn't do a big party. I still let him have a family party and he chose a Lego theme of course. I didn't do a lot of decorations, but I made some "Legos" out of cardboard boxes and milk tops and cut some Lego stuff on my Cricket. I also made Emmett a Lego shirt that he loved! We kept it simple and swam and ate pizza at Emmett's request. We also played pin the head on the Lego man and I had the kids decorate the heads first. We chose lego kits for the kids to take home and Emmett chose an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbin's  (I'm not sure why because I don't think he really likes them). He was so excited about his presents and had a great time celebrating his fourth birthday!










I played too!





Tia Erika's face!



 


 

Making good use of Emmett's presents!

I realized that we didn't have any cake or candles to blow out on his actual birthday so I let him choose a cupcake from Bella Bakery when we got back and we celebrated him some more! He was very happy to oblige! 




We had one last celebration at Red Robin for the obligatory birthday trip. He was so excited when they sang to him!



No comments:

Post a Comment